Okay, So for all of you who are thinking, "what on earth could this picture have to do with a blog"
Let me explain...
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away in Cortez, Colorado, lived the McGary Family
We had neighbors who owned turkeys....
(you think they're harmless? think again)
I am traumatized forever.
The male and female turkeys would see me and Blaine walking out to the bus stop
and start heckling towards us.
I remember we would walk out the front door, and start grabbing rocks on the way out our long driveway
VICIOUS! Let me tell you.
These things would come after us and chase us.
So we would sit there in the tree throwing rocks at these turkeys until the bus came for school.
So we would sit there in the tree throwing rocks at these turkeys until the bus came for school.
I even remember the male turkey coming over and reliving itself on the backporch all the time
and dad going out there with a broom and stabbing at it.
In turn it just flapped its wings and started pooping even more.
So yes, this picture is taken from inside the Tahoe.
At Jason's friends house.
Where I knew I was safe!
So thank you unknown neighbors for the GREAT memories.
..................


No comments:
Post a Comment